About Me

I love J-pop more then any other type of music. However, my obsession is centered around Hello!Project. In fact, it's my dream to attend a H!P concert some day. ^ ^

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

C-ute cont.

Yesterday my computer was being mean >,< 
so I'll just continue yesterday's post 

Maimi
The beautiful leader
Just please, please don't let her get her haircut like it was in SHOCK! again
Her voice is quite powerful

Kanna
They picked her from the eggs
but kept her in the back
her unique voice
seldom heard
but she will be missed

Saki
The beauty with a cute voice
but oddly I find her smile akward
while I used to dislike her voice
I'm growing to like it more and more

Megumi
All I know about her is her awesome voice
We all know the rumors
But why did she really leave
if she hadn't
SHOCK! might have been a duet


Berryz koubou is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment